RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

too much for calvin?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
teamdank23 View Drop Down

Quote teamdank23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: too much for calvin?
    Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 6:31am
I have Stafford, I have been offered Calin Johnson for Trent richardson, Josh Freeman, and reggie Bush?

too much to give up?
matt13jones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote matt13jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 2:25pm
No way do I do that deal. Doesn't matter what else you have. That's WAY too much
mfrench81 View Drop Down

Quote mfrench81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 9:32pm
Agree with prior post.
OrionEwell View Drop Down

Quote OrionEwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 11:01pm
Way too much
djhill View Drop Down

Quote djhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2012 at 11:01pm
Depends, freeman probably your backup so it would depend what other rbs you have
gambit603 View Drop Down

Quote gambit603 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2012 at 4:58am
Calvin Johnson has the most yards in the league as of today. Freeman is out u have stafford. Trent for Calvin is fair. Reggie bush is the new Kevin smith. Do it
tripharper View Drop Down

Quote tripharper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by teamdank23

I have Stafford, I have been offered Calin Johnson for Trent richardson, Josh Freeman, and reggie Bush? too much to give up?
Jk
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 6:51pm
I think the only factor you need to consider outside of what has been said is Freeman plays N.O week 15. I am going to use him over Manning,who plays Baltimore, and Manning is better than Stafford this year. Det plays Arizona week 15 who is 3rd against the pass. Freeman had 400+ plus yards with 3 or 4 Td;s against N.O last time out. As for the deal forget all the comments about volume. Starting lineup is all that matters. Bush is almost a non factor now. If the week 15 thing doesn't matter to you it is Trent for Calvin. I don't think Bush is K Smith. That still has me more perplexed that any fantasy situation ever. 7 Td's in 6 1/2 games last year. Well over 100 yards from scrimmage per game. Great week one. S.F. shuts him down and he is in street clothes. I do say Calvin is a better play that Trent form here on out as long as you know Ari and Atlanta (only 11 Td's allowed through the air) are the playoff opponents. Redskins and Broncos are Trent's. $th and 7th against the run. 7 and 5 Td's allowed. OF all the players in the NFL only Peterson is more matchup proof than Calvin. I would do it because if Calvin,which he hasn't been stopped yet, goes off you double up. Playoff time that could bring you the championship.

Edited by hwd23 - 05 Dec 2012 at 6:55pm
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 9:26am
If you have a good QB and a decent RB to fill TR spot then I make the trade. Don't care about Bush.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 9:29am
95% of the time you see a 3-1 trade it is the far better owner in the league getting the one player back. I know some owners in leagues that wont even look at your offer unless they are getting the one guy or it is a even 2-2 type deal. I will admit I can't remember the last time I took the 3 side of a 3-1 deal. I play in 15 baseball and 15 football leagues per year and never take those deals. I am the one getting the stud to improve my starting lineup while giving up depth.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.109 seconds.