RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Colston for Hernandez?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cormac View Drop Down

Quote Cormac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Colston for Hernandez?
    Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 9:37am
Been offered Colston and Michael Bush for Hernandez and Rashard Jennings.

I have Jimmy Graham so don't need 2 TEs (though can play a 2nd TE in a flex spot).

My RBs are McGahee, Jennings, Spiller S Jax, BJGE
WRs are Brandon Marshal, Garcon, Cecil Shorts, Kendall Wright

As you can see my WRs suck so I like Colston. Giving up Jennings is the thing that's tricky but I do have depth at RB.

Thoughts?
rbasco5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote rbasco5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 11:14am
Tough one! I think Jennings has some big games ahead...Buffalo, the Jets, Tennessee, AND Indy! All horrible run-stoppers. But he does face Miami week 15, which is probably your playoffs and a horrible matchup. That being said McGahee has a favorable schedule left as well....and so does Colston i think..(TB, NYG).. And Hernandez is banged up..The question is if you have confidence in Spiller and BJGE, bc you can count S Jax out at this point...hes too old and slow.
Cormac View Drop Down

Quote Cormac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 11:52am
Yeah some good points. It's a tough one. I'm trying to see if he'll do a deal whereby he takes Hernandez, Cecil Shorts and Jacquiz Rodgers so I can hang onto Jennings. I don't know if he'll bite though.

For example, this week if I don't do trade I'll play Jennings and Cecil Shorts. If I do the trade I'll be playing Colston and BJGE.
Cormac View Drop Down

Quote Cormac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 11:57am
Ah ha, just got Colston and Greg Olsen for Hernandez and Cecil Shorts so that'll work! :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.