Flex help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Qstar View Drop Down

Quote Qstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flex help
    Posted: 30 Sep 2012 at 5:59am
Standard scoring 2QB 10 team league.
I need a bit of a HR from my flex spot since Pitta and Tucker put up a total of 5pts on Thursday.

My starters:
QB - Vick, Dalton
RB - Leshoure, M.Turner
WR - AJ.Green, Maclin
TE - Pitta
Flex - ?
K - Tucker

My roster options are:
Spiller - questionable
Forte - questionable
CJ0K - questionable skills
Britt - questionable
Lafell - low ceiling
M.Bennett - low ceiling
Mendenhall - bye
Luck - bye

Should I roll the dice on Spiller or Forte? Or plug-in a low ceiling guy like Lafell, Bennett or CJ0k?

Ramses Barden is also on the wire. Should I drop Lafell and pick him up for a 1 week plug-in with Nicks still out?

Thanks in advance.
pmissner View Drop Down

Quote pmissner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2012 at 6:33am
I'd leave the injured players alone. While it is tempting to believe that Spiller and Forte will play, I wouldn't be surprised to see both of them sit. I like LaFell's match up for him. I think the Panthers will be throwing quite a bit and he could end up with some nice garbage points. I like him more than Barden against the Eagles.
matt13jones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote matt13jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2012 at 8:08am
I like Bennett...the falcons are giving up the 3rd least points to opposing wrs in fantasy. While the eagles have had some success against TEs so far, Gresham was ano show in week 1 and the cardinals TE is Jeff king who isn't really part of the game plan in AZ... I think Bennett will have a TD and 35-50 yards. I think that's more than you get out of lafell. Just my .02
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.