RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Trade offer..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trade offer..
    Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 12:59pm
5 x5 standard keeper league been offered Grienke,Trumbo,Profar and Bruce for Verlander,Feliz and Freeman.Other SP I have are Lester,Garza,Lynn,McCarthy and Nocasio.Tex is my 1b.I would use Bruce as DH since I have Choo,CarGo and Holliday in the OF.Thinking I should pass,thoughts?
Gillymo View Drop Down

Quote Gillymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 3:44pm
Didn't you do the Bruce for Feliz & Freeman?
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 4:33pm
No this same guy pulled out of the deal and is now offering this instead.
astrosfanatic View Drop Down

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 6:58pm
Profar?? this must be a very deep league for him to be rostered. He's a top 10 prospect, but it still a couple years away at the earliest....

i would look at it as Greinke and Bruce for Verlander.....if you need the offensive help i would do it, but your pitchign staff is better off with Verlander obviously
joncard8 View Drop Down

Quote joncard8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 10:43am
I would do it.  I was high on Greinke coming in this year though.  It is hard to replace power and Bruce/Trumbo certainly bring that.  I always seem to find pitching in a mixed league. 
Zenguerrilla View Drop Down

Quote Zenguerrilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 7:27pm
Trade is fair but I don't know if I would do it. What I do know is that I would get Profar on my team this year in one way or another. I think he will be a #1 overall draft pick in fantasy someday. Tulo with speed!
stonecold_2136 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote stonecold_2136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 9:54pm
I would not do the trade.

Greinke - is not pitching well on the road
Bruce - is way to streaky and still doesnt hit for AVG.
Profar - Still just a prospect a few years away
Trumbo - I just don't see him getting all the playing time in LA

Feliz - I know he has an innings limit but the guy is gonna be great this year. Four pitches a ton of run support k rate should be around 8 per 9.

Verlander - Started throwing sooner this off season - should be close to last years numbers

Freeman - His power seems to be overlooked - could hit 30 HR's this year

Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.