RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Brian Wilson injured?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rolandsneed View Drop Down

Quote rolandsneed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brian Wilson injured?
    Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 6:16am
Do you guys think he is OK?

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks!
rbasco5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote rbasco5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 11:29am
I heard this morning he's feeling "great", but Brain Sabean (sp? -general manager) on the radio said he's not going to pitch consecutive days for the first month most likely.... As an avid Giants fan in the Bay Area i've heard about Wilson and his health all the time this spring AND am really scared, expect Romo & Casilla to close if something happens in that order...But if you got a spot, add Romo for sure
rolandsneed View Drop Down

Quote rolandsneed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 8:01pm
OK, thanks! Great info :)
lvtdude View Drop Down

Quote lvtdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 8:59am
Originally posted by rbasco5

I heard this morning he's feeling "great", but Brain Sabean (sp? -general manager) on the radio said he's not going to pitch consecutive days for the first month most likely.... As an avid Giants fan in the Bay Area i've heard about Wilson and his health all the time this spring AND am really scared, expect Romo & Casilla to close if something happens in that order...But if you got a spot, add Romo for sure

I just thought this was funny because you nailed the last name, but misspelled "Brian" as "Brain."  

Thanks for the update.  I've been wondering about Wilson's health, too.
Zenguerrilla View Drop Down

Quote Zenguerrilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 2:59pm
I don't want nothing to do with Wilson this year.....I'd recommend trading him.
Zenguerrilla View Drop Down

Quote Zenguerrilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 8:33pm
Snooze you lose.....now he is junk if you have him!
stonecold_2136 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote stonecold_2136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 10:43pm
I am glad I passed on Wilson. I wonder if he will shave his beard before surgery
mrmondaynight View Drop Down

Quote mrmondaynight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 10:27pm
Wilson set to visit Dr. James Andrews tomorrow, never a good thing when guys go see him. Hopefully Lincecum isn't next, I pray he only has a bit of dead arm and no internal damage.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.125 seconds.