Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Such as water in March, a static!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
linsa518 View Drop Down

Quote linsa518 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Such as water in March, a static!
    Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 6:41am
Along the way, leaving a oakley sunglasses cheap trace of youth, but also no beauty of the infinite, and packed with this section of the heart calendar journey, with the horizon sunset west, all emotional moment for old stamp. Buried in the West edge. For the future of life left a beautiful trace, to release the glory of life ... ...

Shallow the walk in the reincarnation of the season, with a quiet heart to look at things, not amazed at the beauty of the virtual, and forget those precious memories, to know is not easy to meet, know each other together is a praiseworthy for one's excellent conduct!

Perhaps in this encounter, I am not your hero, but what is this relationship? Warm in, friendship, Cheap oakley sunglasses and what is more important? Not.

Tonight, I sat down to write parting clutch, recall of past events, let thoughts boundless stuck in time and distance of space, then walk in the fleeting time was found, everything is just the passing of the years.

In those years, once you accompany me silently walk, then quietly leave, leave a read look away, we often think of, a smile will not help the hanging in the face.

Tonight, I use the filled with memories of the letter to your remembrance meniscus like a hook, melancholy, with regret the beauty that remains. I think is because of the shame, will take this emotional highlight it precious.

The fleeting time in the group, if, you and I just wipe a shoulder fate, life, I will be trembling hand to describe your pretty smile, remember wear line of oakley frogskins thinking, always remember you give me warm.
 Post Reply Post Reply