RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

is there any way to improve my team?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
karltee View Drop Down

Quote karltee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is there any way to improve my team?
    Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 9:51am
i've been struggling lately im currently 5th/12 in my league. i want to improve my defense, offensive scoring, and goaltending but no one wants to trade their top players for my top picks (marleau, malkin) or anyone else. Who on my roster can I trade to get better players so I can improve my team?

our league uses G,A, +/-, PIM, PPG, PPA, SHG, GWG, HITS, BLKS, WINS, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

Tomas Plekanec
Patrick Marleau
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Scott Hartnell
Evgeni Malkin
Dustin Byfuglien
Radim Vrbata
Dustin Brown
Justin Williams
Shane Doan
Sami Salo
Dennis Wideman
Steve Montador
Brent Seabrook
Tobias Enstrom

Hiller
Halak
Harding

any help or input is appreciated thanks
shoemannn View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote shoemannn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 11:29am
Hi Karl. If no readers jump in to answer you, you can submit that question to our AAE area, or sort've a condensed version of it, and one of our hockey experts will be happy to help. So go ahead and try that. At first glance, if this is not a keeper league, I would try to trade Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (crazy as that sounds) while there's a buzz about him, because everyone wants to own an exciting guy like that who's the next great thing, while in reality you can really get another blueliner or scorer for him at a time where he may hit rookie burnout later in the season or the team struggles a bit without Taylor Hall for a while. Also, if Enstrom comes back soon, you may get what you need so you should try to get another forward instead while scouring the free agents for a replacement for guys like Salo or Montador. Hope that helps.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.203 seconds.