RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Accuracy?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nyarlathotep View Drop Down

Quote Nyarlathotep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accuracy?
    Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 12:57pm
Does anybody have the stats to show how accurate last year's predictions were?
I know that stats don't tell the whole story...I'm trying to figure out whether to buy the guide again next year based on actual results. I'm trying to compare Dobber, RotoWorld, Hockey News, et al to see if any stand out from the rest.
Or perhaps some stat wonks out there have already done this???           
Zenguerrilla View Drop Down

Quote Zenguerrilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 8:47pm
Rotowire has a nice projectable stats program.  As far as year to year lists they are usually pretty solid.   Some years are better than others.  I think they have some pretty good writers here who write blogs and articles.  Plus they have some sharp customers who offer their opinions in articles, blogs, message board.  I am pretty picky about my fantasy baseball and I am still here so hope that gives you some insight.
Nyarlathotep View Drop Down

Quote Nyarlathotep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011 at 2:13am
Yeah, I especially like their projectable stats program that lets me put in my fantasy league's scoring system; and their online updates are a valuable asset.
Still...I am curious to know which prognosticators have done the best over the years.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.016 seconds.