FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Tourney Advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
schoenke View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote schoenke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tourney Advice
    Posted: 18 Mar 2008 at 3:13pm
Got any tips for filling out your bracket?

I always like comparing Pomeroy's rankings vs. the seeds to find value picks:

http://kenpom.com/rate.php
Lone Star View Drop Down

Quote Lone Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2008 at 5:26pm
Possible bracket busters:

USC
UCONN

What about Xavier over Duke???
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2008 at 6:59pm
UCLA baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

UCLA over Tenn in the final...

Also Like Stanford and USC to go much farther then expected.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2008 at 5:03am
ucla ONE MORE WIN TO GET TO THEIR 3RD STRAIGHT FINAL FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2008 at 5:39pm
UCLA 3rd straight final 4 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 games to go.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 5:44am
Damn Memphis.
richardx View Drop Down

Quote richardx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 9:35pm
Tournaments are an incredible approach to play tournaments without submitting excessively time. After a Buy Assignment pre booked measure of time, the competition closes and any player who is left gets a payout in respect to his/her chip stack.
vainggooch View Drop Down

Quote vainggooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 2:16am
i'm happy about your effort in getting ready this publish and i am looking on many days the kind of weblog due to the fact i am organizing wedding ceremony birthday celebration and that i assume your thoughts it’s exceptional because it’s underneath low price range. Men Moto Motorcycle Leather Jacket
taylorshaw151 View Drop Down

Quote taylorshaw151 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 4:19am
It would have been much better if you could be more descriptive on topics like these. I would really recommend you to add something so that the page won’t be blank. There is not much detail about information shared on this page. www.paristoursnow.com
Christinajohn View Drop Down

Quote Christinajohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 4:25am
Try not to be apprehensive for one thing. Eat useful for the day. Plan to hold up, in light of the fact that you'll likely be there throughout the day UK Assignment Writing Service have a course of action, and run in with it, don't simply think of something on the fly.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.