RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Trade Brady for Cousins and 2 RB's?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rnc12 View Drop Down

Quote rnc12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trade Brady for Cousins and 2 RB's?
    Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 8:29pm
I'm thin on RB's with Freeman hurt and CJ Anderson disappearance so I got an offer to trade Brady for Cousins and can pick to of the following RB's: Lynch, Peterson, Collins, or Drake. What do you think?
Gapeseed View Drop Down

Quote Gapeseed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 10:23pm
It's interesting, but it would depend on the size and settings of your league, your record (or how badly you need to win this week), your available options on the waiver wire for both running back and quarterback, and the like.
s7allen5 View Drop Down

Quote s7allen5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 6:19am
None of those RBs are very exciting. If you're going to trade Brady, you might want to shop him to some other teams in your league. You may have better options to choose from
rnc12 View Drop Down

Quote rnc12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 9:11am
the league is a 12 team PPR with nothing on the waiver wire. I'm 6-4 but need to win this week to solidify my spot in the playoffs. Right now my starting RB's are Jamal Williams and Jerrick McKinnon with Rod Smith on the bench
rajake99 View Drop Down

Quote rajake99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 6:26pm
This week, I would take Williams and McKinnon with Brady over any of the other 2 and Cousins. All of the running backs are risks. I believe the 2 you already own have the highest combined ceiling.
Mikneypry View Drop Down

Quote Mikneypry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 4:19pm

This is a very good post which I really enjoy reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.
dtroyhill View Drop Down

Quote dtroyhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2017 at 9:57am
It is tempting to consider this deal especially with Collins emerging but Brady is a player that might single handedly win you a week. Cousins has been a major disappointment and is maddeningly inconsistent. Sucks about your backs but unless the opponent could shift a more consistent RB along with Collins, the deal is not worth it. The other RB's offered are waiver fodder and you'd be better off hanging onto Brady and hoping to strike gold on the waiver wire if an injury were to occur. Cross your fingers Freeman gets it together for Fantasy Playoffs. Good Luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.