RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Thomas Rawls/Kerwynn Williams/Mike Tolbert

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ioloshleemies View Drop Down

Quote ioloshleemies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thomas Rawls/Kerwynn Williams/Mike Tolbert
    Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 12:49pm
Is it worth considering dropping Rawls to pick up Williams or Tolbert? Or even Marlon Mack? I know Rawls could get the starting job upon his return, but I'm a little wary of the SEA backfield as a whole.
AJ3500 View Drop Down

Quote AJ3500 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 4:00pm
I don't think so. Definitely not Tolbert or Mack. Williams is intriguing but I have a feeling it's gonna be a full out committee there since they still have Ellington and they just re-signed Chris Johnson. I think Rawls will be able to maintain the bulk of the work in Seattle, but I do share your concerns with the Seattle backfield. I just don't think it's worth dropping him for any of those guys. Rawls should absolutely be owned in all leagues as of right now. Can't say the same about any of those guys.
Emmagranger View Drop Down

Quote Emmagranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 11:49pm
Tolbert - both have great match ups Essay Help UK however Tolbert has a part in the passing amusement and also in the run diversion. Just 5 groups have permitted more dream focuses to RBs than the Jets. The Colts have really surrendered less than the Jets in spite of the fact that the distinction is immaterial. Tolbert has outscored Ingram so far this year even with Mathews doing.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.018 seconds.