RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Big League Dynasty looking for 8 more owners

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
csportsfan View Drop Down

Quote csportsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big League Dynasty looking for 8 more owners
    Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 9:26pm
Hello everyone!

I'm forming a new dynasty/salary league for the 2018 season (Big League Dynasty). I have a set of rules in place, but I will list the basic stuff for now and work through getting the rest of the rules out there once the league starts to form and we get a good group of owners. Here's the basic setup for the league:

Teams: 14-16 (I'm aiming for 16 teams) Categories: 6x6 H2H (team with most categories won during the week gets the win) Lineups updated daily Provider: Fantrax (I have not used it before, but have heard great things about it and I know you can update salaries, minors, etc through it)

I have created a Proboards message board for additional league communication as well.

Rosters: - 25 man roster and 25 man minor league roster - Roster setup is C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, UTIL, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP with unlimited DL. - You keep all of your players, but will manage around your salary cap using MLB player's real life salary - As stated above, the player salaries are based on the player's actual current year real life MLB salary. We will use Cots baseball contracts for determining each player's current season salary - Each team will start off with a specific cap limit to work with (the specific number is still to be determined)

We will initially complete 2 separate drafts (one for our MLB players and another for the minor leaguers) to kick off the league. Once we get past year one into the off season (this will be for each off season going forward), we will hold an off season auction for available free agents and a 5 round minor league draft. I can go into more detail about the auction process when we get the league underway.

So far, we have filled up half the league! Looking for 8 more quality, active owners that are interested in running a dynasty team for the long term!

If you have serious interest, are very active/motivated with fantasy baseball, and want to be involved in a great league, then feel free to email me (csportsfan at yahoo) or PM me/reply to this post with your interest in joining. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions as well. I have participated in past leagues with a similar setup and it is great fun! Come join and lets put together a great, fun, competitive league!
csportsfan View Drop Down

Quote csportsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 6:14am
5 openings left! If you have interest, reach out to me as soon as possible.

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.064 seconds.