RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Yahoo 10 Team ROTO Basketball - $200 & $250 Buy-In

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
gfriley View Drop Down

Quote gfriley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yahoo 10 Team ROTO Basketball - $200 & $250 Buy-In
    Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 4:13pm
I have multiple Yahoo Fantasy Basketball 10 team ROTO leagues, Snake Draft,  I am running. All leagues are set-up exactly the same they just have different buy-ins. Looking for some highly competitive managers to join these leagues that will play all year round. These leagues will only be 10 team leagues. My leagues are on a first come first serve basis. The leagues are set-up to allow 18 teams in the league but only the first 10 teams to pay will be in the league. If you are interested in a league email me at gfriley@aol.com and I'll send you the commish's note for that league. If you are still interested after that I will send you an invite to the league. These leagues will payout the top 3 finishers at the end of the year. League fees will be held through Leaguesafe.com. 

$200 ROTO League - (Draft time Sunday Oct. 15th at 8:00pm EST) 
(7 PAID TEAMS! ONLY 3 OPEN SPOTS LEFT) - 1 more manager paying soon

$250 NBA Roto I - (Draft time Sunday Oct. 15th at 6:00pm EST) 
(7 PAID TEAMS! ONLY 3 OPEN SPOTS LEFT) - 2 more managers paying soon

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN,IL 

Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Edited by gfriley - 14 Oct 2017 at 10:08am
taylorwilson View Drop Down

Quote taylorwilson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 5:25am
Each and every person knows a physical education instructor James Naismith who invented basketball he is the Canadian a Canadian citizen and invented basketball in 1891. But I need to know why do basketball players go to college or university actually I have to Write My Custom Paper For Me why college or university are famous.
Jasonhans178 View Drop Down

Quote Jasonhans178 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 1:49am
The winless the big apple Giants are going to be without offensive catalyst Odell Beckham Jr. for the rest of the season. Essay Writers Once you have the precise league, lock it in the area to keep managers from becoming a member of or leaving. discover the way to finalize or unlock your group listing in Yahoo fantasy.
gfriley View Drop Down

Quote gfriley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 10:08am
bump
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.062 seconds.