RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Mookie for Noah

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chilihead13 View Drop Down

Quote chilihead13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mookie for Noah
    Posted: 18 Jun 2017 at 6:22pm
I own Syndergaard. Mookie Betts for him straight up. Do I pull the trigger?
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 6:15am
would have to see the rest of your roster
edward33waldron View Drop Down

Quote edward33waldron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 11:02pm
As long as you're not in a dynasty league it's an automatic, sprint to your computer YES! I'd like to believe you'd iknow that though, so I'm assuming it is a dynasty league. Being a 3 consecutive year owner of Syndergaard might cloud my judgment a tad, but I say pull the trigger!
joseph23 View Drop Down

Quote joseph23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 11:26pm
Mobdro is another video-streaming or mobile tv software download system for those people. It's wise for viewing television stations like ESPN, TNT, along with also others. It's greater than 200 television channels. The portion of working with that really is the fact that free of charge it's possible to utilize it to get a life and yearly to get this or you've got to provide a charge should you would like to use some superior options also see this watch live football match on iphone and iPad app
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.