RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Beta testers needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
F-Jay View Drop Down

Quote F-Jay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beta testers needed
    Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 6:14pm
Hi everyone,

I'm running a small project over at www.fantasyjoint.com - it's pretty much a conservation center hosting the original mini-games I created when I was still owning a much larger fantasy site.

Since it's a true labor of love (free games, ad-free site, etc.) I was hoping to get away with this low-key post asking for a couple of beta testers. Right now I can offer just one game for baseball, I'm hoping to add a new game every season (as you can see, I'm progressing slowly).

Btw. the first round starts this Sunday!

Thanks for not deleting this post (unless, of course you do) - I hope you enjoy what you find at the Joint.

F-Jay
Buisness View Drop Down

Quote Buisness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 2:09am
Looking for the recent Victoria Hidden knowledge push all the way up bra and yet cannot take advantage of one due to its high price which may be tagged and also it? Then healthier watch at the sales that will be offered designed by leading knickers maker across the world.
sports bras on sale
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.