RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Drafting 12th in a 12 team NEW league... thoughts?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
papa deuce View Drop Down

Quote papa deuce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drafting 12th in a 12 team NEW league... thoughts?
    Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 12:02pm
I have not played fantasy baseball in about 15 years. In fact, I don't even watch much baseball anymore. But for some reason I decided to join 2 brand new leagues this year. One is a neighborhood league so that is just a friendly league.

By pure ( bad? ) luck, I had to draft 12th in both leagues.

In one league I am 1/2 game behind 1st place.... the other league I am in 7th place, but not far out of 1st place.

I would guess that drafting 12th is not preferred. I know I hated it during the drafts. I am NOT claiming I am any good at fantasy baseball anymore, just reasonably lucky to this point.

Is 12 a bad spot to draft?
bork96 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote bork96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 6:30pm
I prefer the top 3 spots but after that I would prefer picking 12th. I like being at the end because I can get 2 real good players. I also like to start the runs on some positions and being at the end gives you the opportunity. Fantasy baseball has changed so much since the last time you played. So, you shouldn't expect to do well. It can be very difficult. You are going to have to stay on top of all the news and make moves before the other guy. Good luck.
papa deuce View Drop Down

Quote papa deuce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 7:06pm
In the league where I am in second, things might get better if Cabrerra starts to hit.... I took him at 12.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.