RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Trade advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jyoung2732 View Drop Down

Quote Jyoung2732 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trade advice
    Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 3:54pm
Team A gets: Jose Bautista and Greg Bird Team B gets: Zach Britton who is currently on the 10 day DL
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 5:16pm
If you are willing to roll the dice I go with the Britton side
PennMan View Drop Down

Quote PennMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 9:50am
Wow this trade is iffy on all ends.
Is this a redraft league, keeper league, etc.? Is this an AL only league?
How many teams and is it standard 5 x 5?

I'm a believer that with trades unless its a straight up trade of OF for OF, Starting Pitcher for Starting Pitcher, Closer for Closer, etc. that you really need to look at the entire make up of your roster as well as what you are competing with in your league and the format in order to size up a trade with any competence.

That said I like the side getting Bautista and Bird more at this point because those players are active. Have no idea how much value a closer could possibly have in your league. If Britton is OK when he comes off the DL or soon after then he might hold some good value but details of your situation would help.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.062 seconds.