RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Can I punt saves and win?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
franchetti76 View Drop Down

Quote franchetti76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I punt saves and win?
    Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 5:26am
Given that most closers help in only one category, and the relative unreliability of closers in general, is it possible to take the auction $ allocated to closers, dedicate those auction $$ instead to good starters, and win my 5X5 roto league by using those auction $$ to bolster the four non-save categories? Have any of you won using this strategy?
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 2:34pm
I have never lost a league to someone that tanked a catergory. It is easy to find cheap saves later so dont spend good money on them but still go for them. Half will lose their jobs which means many pick ups can help you. Grab the next in line guys before they the real closer loses his job. Don't wait for rotowire to post that he has lost his job..You can usually see it coming weeks ahead.
Raging on Roids View Drop Down

Quote Raging on Roids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2017 at 3:55pm
You won't lose by punting the category, but RP's can help with your ratios. Paying for starters and punting saves might sound like a good idea, but keep in mind that wins are hard to predict and a few bad outings could hurt your ratios.The only category that you will finish on top would be strikeouts.
bork96 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote bork96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2017 at 6:01am
If it was head to head, you can most definetly punt saves. But, you can't punt a category in rotisserie and win. You must be competitive in all of the categories if you want to win.
astrosfanatic View Drop Down

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2017 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by LABLUE

I have never lost a league to someone that tanked a catergory. It is easy to find cheap saves later so dont spend good money on them but still go for them. Half will lose their jobs which means many pick ups can help you. Grab the next in line guys before they the real closer loses his job. Don't wait for rotowire to post that he has lost his job..You can usually see it coming weeks ahead.

^^^^this is great advice. never punt a category in a league you want to win. If making the top 3 is your goal, I have seen that done. However, I have never seen a punting team win a league. It is technically possible, but you would have to hit big on every other guy. And the strategy wouldnt land you another big fish since most closers go after round 5. It would just get you an extra pick or two in the middling rounds which can be helpful, but you HAVE TO hit with those "extra" picks. It's just not likely, and thus rarely fruitful.
XSHEAT View Drop Down

Quote XSHEAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2017 at 4:33pm
While it wasn't really part of my original strategy, two out of the three times I won my 12 team NL only 5x5 roto league, I finished 11th out of 12 in the saves category. At some point during the year, it did become my strategy. Completely agree with astrofanatic's point though, you do have to hit big on your other guys. I am not sure I would recommend it, and would say it's unlikely...but possible.
OldSoul View Drop Down

Quote OldSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 5:48am
I have punted twice and finished 2nd and 8th

It is so hard if you ask me. You need to have 4 stud P and a couple good ones. Be a good streamer

I do not think it is worth it

Try to land 1 stud closer , a mediocre one and play the waiver game, so much easier
myy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote myy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2017 at 1:02am
I rayban want houston rockets to show baseball jerseys you air max that this dallas mavericks jersey is reebok indeed possible polo ralph lauren outlet that beats by dre they went swarovski australia back omega watches to the michael kors outlet convent mizuno running shoes door. sac jerseys there, ralph lauren the charlotte hornets jersey alchemist mcm handbags gold michael kors bags plate divided coach factory outlet online into four. cheap nike shoes this ralph lauren uk to michael kors you, nike outlet "the cheap jerseys alchemist said fendi outlet online as he vans outlet handed lunette oakley pas cher it nfl cowboys to nfl 49ers the cheap true religion monk," because thomas sabo you dsquared2 jeans treat michael kors each michael kors purses other nfl eagles outside swarovski the barbour women jackets township oakley outlet passenger can oakley sunglasses I nike online get tory burch sandals paid nike free 5.0 generous flat iron beyond cheap true religion my denver nuggets generosity toms outlet . pandora bracelets "the nfl browns monk coach factory outlet online replied. chicago bulls You adidas shoes should timberland outlet never tory burch sale repeat nike max these words lunette ray ban pas cher of oakley sunglasses outlet life barbour mens jackets might ray ban hear north face the www.tommyhilfiger.nl next oakley sunglasses time michael kors will milwaukee bucks be hollister kids less coach outlet to you. soccer shoes Then tommy hilfiger he coach black friday approached ray ban black friday the prada boy babyliss this ray bans one celine handbags is burberry bags outlet for oakley you, gafas oakley in order to toms outlet compensate those replica watches coins mbt shoes outlet to your cheap glasses commander. michael kors bags Boys cheap oakley sunglasses just salomon schuhe want michaelkors.com to oakley outlet online say that tommy hilfiger online shop he beats audio left hilfiger the tory burch shoes commander mcm outlet produce more cheap basketball shoes than ray ban outlet many, oakley black friday but oakley sunglasses outlet did new balance not nba jerseys say nfl broncos exports, celine black friday because converse chucks he utah jazz had heard nike.de the longchamp alchemists iphone 5 cases of zapatillas nike the baseball bats monks replica watches saying coach outlet sale this air jordan one nfl patriots is cheap jerseys for true religion jeans women me, marc jacobs outlet "the alchemist ralph lauren outlet said, asics gel it hermes outlet close up, toms.com "because I have soccer outlet online to kate spade outlet go replica rolex back mia jersey through the michael kors desert, burberry outlet online and there true religion between the north face jackets tribes prada handbags were designer handbags at adidas shoes outlet war. cheap jerseys At burberry handbags this nike free shoes time burberry handbags he coach outlet picked cheap eyeglasses up minnesota timberwolves the nike roshe fourth block of marc jacobs handbags gold, cheap michael kors and mcm backpack outlet gave it longchamp to toms shoes the true religion outlet monks polo ralph lauren outlet online again mcm bags this bcbg dresses one nfl texans is nike air reserved toms outlet for ray ban zonnebril the woolrich outlet online boy's future ferragamo shoes if nfl rams he nfl packers desired. coach outlet online "But bottega veneta I'm louboutin going ralph lauren to oakley sunglasses cheap find ray ban outlet my treasure," ralph lauren black friday the prada outlet boy longchamp outlet said, supra footwear "I burberry sale leave it hollister online shop deutschland up vans schuhe close louboutins I believe you'll beats by dre find giuseppe shoes it." adidas neo Alchemist polo ralph lauren outlet said coach factory online why bcbg max azria that memphis grizzlies should be the north face outlet left los angeles clippers to jordan shoes me? ray ban sunglasses Because ed hardy clothing you toronto raptors have nike roshe already jimmy choo shoes lost twice to converse earn ralph lauren tracksuits money longchamp black friday in nike air max 2015 your orlando magic journey, ralph lauren online once russell westbrook jersey they nike air max cheated cheap ray ban a thief, kanye west shoes and giuseppe zanotti once to coach outlet the ua stephen curry commander. replica watches I bottega am portland trail blazers a chi hair superstitious ralph lauren uk Arab christian louboutin shoes man, coach outlet online I believe we nba jerseys have all jerseys from china kinds plein outlet of kate spade outlet online proverbs nfl chiefs this kevin durant shoeskobe bryant shoes place. prada sunglasses There nfl lions is nike.dk a hogan proverb nfl jets that mcm bags says: michael kors outlet online sale only the north face happened nfl vikings once things coach factory outlet online may supra shoes never salvatore ferragamo happen, true religion jeans outlet but swarovski jewelry the new balance two versace shoes outlet things nfl dolphins must happen thomas sabo uk will happen relojes especiales the roche run third coach handbags outlet time bos jersey they michael kors ride hugo boss outlet their adidas horse scarpe hogan I ray ban sunglasses want michael kors outlet online sale to ralph lauren outlet online tell fake rolex you philipp plein clothes a christian louboutin story calvin klein about ray ban wayfarer dreams. "The longchamp taschen Alchemist indiana pacers said tommy hilfiger the tommy hilfiger outlet stores boy occhiali oakley put burberry handbags his adidas superstar horse nike free run near lacoste polos the polo ralph alchemists nfl bengals in michael kors bags ancient vans shoes Luo polo ralph lauren Mati nike free shoes reign hollister emperor louboutin outlet Tiberius nike huarache era, a very kind converse shoes hearted watches man had nets jersey two nfl redskins sons. burberry outlet online One toms shoes is chrome hearts jewelry the nike.se soldier, when north face outlet the jerseys from china army free running was timberland shoes sent michael kors outlet online to the new balance store Empire's puma outlet store most nike tn requin remote pandora jewellery areas. Another nfl panthers a new balance shoes poet, he louboutin was san antonio spurs fascinated givenchy bags outlet with ray ban sunglasses the beautiful washington wizards verses cheap oakley sunglasses throughout the nike outlet store Roman cheap michael kors one cheap oakley night, nop jerseys the old nfl buccaneers man juicy couture had cheap oakley sunglasses a asics dream, an nike air force angel michael kors bags came to him mont blanc pens and levis outlet store said nike air max 2014 that prada outlet one dre beats of rayban sunglasses his kate spade son's nfl bills words nfl seahawks will converse outlet be handed swarovski down from michael kors handbags generation ferragamo to jimmy choo generation, for coach purses the nfl chargers whole michael kors v?skor world nfl ravens chanting nfl colts and ray-ban sunglasses well air jordan shoes known. ray ban that timberland homme night knicks jerseys the montre pas cher old michael kors black friday man gsw jerseys woke rayban up dsquared2 shoes grateful, hollister clothing store because pandora life ray ban sunglasses is adidas.de very adidas.se generous, revealed north face pas cher to toms shoes outlet him michael kors purses any nfl saints post wholesale handbags a adidas sneakers father new balance would shop coach factory be tory burch shoes proud to barbour women jackets know ecco women shoes one polo ralph lauren thing soon air max after, softball bats in nike huaraches an attempt michael kors outlet online to rescue kobe bryant jersey a replica handbags man womens hoodies about burberry outlet online to swarovski be rolex pressed huaraches taro round puma when jerseys from china the michael kors handbags child p90x workout schedule had pandora died because nike air max of north face backpacks his katespade outlet life longchamp handbags behaved, louboutin shoes blameless, designer handbags so air jordans went ralph lauren outlet directly nfl raiders to nike outlet heaven roshes and met northface the burberry handbags angel burberry outlet appeared nfl azcardinals in his burberry online shop dream. barbour mens jackets you red bottoms have hermes bags been swarovski crystal a ray ban good michael kors australia man, longchamp outlet "the valentino shoes outlet angel instyler ionic styler said hermes birkin to rolex replica him," to hilfiger outlet live oakley prescription when pandora rings caring, barbour outlet die ralph lauren polo very the north face dignity. roshe run now I jordan release dates can nfl steelers achieve toms outlet whatever vibram shoes you nfl falcons desire life nike air max has coach outlet been very michael kors handbags good nfl giants to suns jerseys me, coach black friday 'the nba jerseys old man nike.com replied,' jordans for sale when nfl jerseys you air max 2015 appeared nfl bears in my cheap oakley dream, timberland boots I felt pistons jersey all my clothing websites efforts abercrombie It uhren proved michael kors outlet online to nike store be wedding dresses uk correct, air max shoes because michael kors bags my ralph lauren shirts son's michael kors outlet poems burberry uk will be armani clothing spread oakley between burberry people of coach bags future long champ generations. cheap jerseys I air jordan retro myself nike air could nike air force not ralph lauren mention nfl jaguars any request, polo outlet online but all polo ralph lauren will be nike mercurial for oakley the ralph lauren factory store father philadelphia 76ers jersey to nike air max see cleveland cavaliers jerseys his pandora son's reputation hollister and hollister co proud shoes on sale son the north face when free run father had roshe run nourished air max 95 him, air max 2014 his coach factory outlet online son ray ban sunglasses outlet young nike mercurial vapor father iphone 4s cases who nike outlet educate him. nfl titans I want juicy couture clothings to burberry go michael kors bags far into

air max 90
ppst View Drop Down

Quote ppst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2017 at 12:01am
Of Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace the three nike shoes generations which had passed, antecedent to Adidas Originals Superstar the events under Pandora Style Beads consideration, each had witnessed a Air max levně war more günstige nike schuhe protracted nike jordan shoes and devastating than any which marked Michael Kors her history since retro jordans for cheap the invasion. Original Ugg Boots These Nike Factory Store were the wars ugg factory outlet of Desmond and Tyrone, and Michael Kors Outlet the cheap uggs for women war of the Discount TOMS Irish TOMS For Sale Confederates of 1641; each of which was Adidas Superstar Sale Online followed by a Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses wholesale confiscation and Cheap Air Max Trainers plantation of the country with nike schuhe günstig a population antagonistic newest lebron shoes to every TOMS OUTLET interest of the native Nike Air 90 race. Canada Goose Outlet Through these violent changes Ugg boots Sale four-fifths Jordan Shoes Air of the ancient chieftainries Zapatillas Air Max had changed proprietors, Timberland Outlet and those which were canada goose jackets on sale undisturbed Hogan Outlet by New Air Max 2017 each Stone Island Outlet successive nike air max running shoes military Nike Air Max Cheap convulsion, the court of claims and Kobe Shoes Nike the christian louboutin outlet acts of nike air attainder Adidas Yeezy Cheap and Toms Outlet Online settlement that continued down zapatillas running to Negozi Pandora the death Ray Ban Sunglasses Online of Charles II., had Nike Pas Cher Femme well-nigh botas de futbol sequestrated. The nike sportschuhe surface new jordan releases of Yeezy Men the Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher country is computed Moncler Sale at ten millions and a Ugg Pas Cher En France half of acres; goedkope nike air max and of these, Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace says Newenham, ugg clearance "Upon the nike tn pas cher final execution of Nike Zapatos the acts of Michael Kors Clearance settlement and explanation, Adidas Originals Stan Smith it appears nike sneakers that Air Nike 7,800,000 acres were louboutin heels set out by the Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale court of scarpe hogan outlet claims, principally if not wholly, in pandora outlet store the exclusion Cheap Michael Kors Handbags of the Yeezy Boost Sale Online old Irish Nike Air Jordan 11 proprietors." Soccer Boots Outlet nike It is scarce necessary Nike Store to zapatilla adidas remark that longchamp bags on sale if Cheap True Religion Jeans the above pandora beads estimate of Nike Outlet the island—which pandora jewelry store is taken from Dr. Petty's survey—includes the waste and water, the cheap uggs arable land North Face Outlet had passed moncler jacket sale to the undertakers, Yeezy Black and the Nike Air Women waste and water were the Cheap Toms Outlet Store portion of Jordan Schoenen the converse store old Irish proprietors.

The womens nike air max loss of liberty, Cheap Real Jordans too, Cheap Louboutin Heels had Descuentos Nike outstripped the loss of Nike Air Pas Cher lands, reebok running shoes for liberty and Uggs Pas Cher Soldes law Adidas Superstar had chaussures nike pas cher first to be silenced that these Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace wholesale Cheap Michael Kors Tote Bag robberies might go unquestioned. chaussure Nike homme Education Adidas Soccer Cleats Cheap had new yeezy shoes been proscribed, and ignorance had Canada goose dam increased exceedingly. True, those Nike Soccer Cleats Boots of the "better sort" might Boty Nike Air have Cheap Air Max received an education at scarpe nike the hands of the Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace Establishment, billige nike sko by forswearing Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher their religious convictions and Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet pandering to the air force one pas cher spirit Moncler Outlet Online of Nike Shox discount Sale the times, but the Catholic schools Jordan Store and Pandora Outlet colleges of the Nike Air Damen land Official Toms Shoes Outlet had nike mercurial soccer cleats been suivre un envoi suppressed; expatriation was the 23 IS BACK Store consequence of all Nike Air Max Sale attempts toms shoes outlet at the education Air Max Femme of youth in the religious principles of their fathers, Vans Black Sneakers and death the penalty of return after Nike Air Max Goedkoop banishment. Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap Nearly nike sb stefan janoski all coach factory outlet online those who still Nike Air Huarache For Sale retained any Michael Kors Handbags Discount vestige of their patrimonial Jordan Sneakers For Sale estates, had purchased them at TOMS SHOES OUTLET the sacrifice of their religious Nike Online Store convictions, Toms Factory Outlet and those who Cheap True Religion Jeans haply retained both, had Christian Louboutin Heels done so through Adidas Neo Discount Sale the friendly Air Max Kopen interference official NHL jerseys of ugg store some powerful minions of Pandora Official Website the Louboutin Wedding Shoes English court, who Nike Shox Cheap were Boutique Ugg few and far hogan scontate between. There were Uggs For Cheap still a few other exceptions to Ugg Outlet Online Store this Nike Shoes Online general rule, which deserve Cheap Nike Air Huarache a Nike Shoes Sale Store casual notice. huarache sneakers The descendants of the early settlers of new pandora charms the ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE Pale, abercrombie and fitch store though still adhering Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher to Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel the Catholic faith, Air Max 90 had been held Boost Yeezy Sale On Line by the English Government Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher as adidas outlet a nike air jordan pas cher distinct element from Air Max Sneakers the native Canada Goose Womens Coats race. Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes On questions toms sale pertaining Air max dam to the Nike Air Sneakers English nfl store tenure of the island they prada outlet had antagonistic interests. Pandora Store Through each successive convulsion they fitflops sale uk had Pandora Store Sale been treated Nike Roshe Run Sale with greater cheap nike air max leniency, Discount Air Max and had received Cheap Michael Kors much adidas store more consideration on the adjustment and final Hugo Boss Sale settlement. vans shoe store Their condition was, therefore, zapatillas nike baratas less intolerable than Air Max Pas Cher that of the native chiefs; they canada goose jacket outlet had privileges without rights, while Moncler Outlet Store the latter had neither Hyperdunk 2014 rights Canada Goose Outlet nor privileges. But then there Scarpe Air Max was a counterbalancing influence; the native gentry had local popularity; while zapatos de futbol nike the Pandora Store Palesmen Air Jordan Retro Sale had chaussure basket homme Government consideration;—both Chaussure Air Max felt Cheap Nike Huarache their religious grievances in common, Ugg Pas Cher Femme and between them there was a UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN mutual forbearance, and an exchange Coach Bags On Sale of kindly offices.
rgf
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.094 seconds.