FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Which WR?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
wwagnerjr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote wwagnerjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which WR?
    Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 6:49pm
Im in a Fantasy Playoff league that redrafts weekly based on record. We started with 8 teams with 4 teams knocked out after the 1st 2 weeks. So we're down to just 4 teams and 2 more will be knocked out after this week leaving the last 2 to fight it out Superbowl week. Total points are carried over from week to week. I'm currently in 3rd place down 32 points. Draft was tonight. We draft just 8 rounds drafting a QB, RB, 2 WRs, TE, Flex, Kicker, and Def/ST. Scoring is PPR with RBs also getting .2 per carry. QB TDs 4 pts, all other TDs 6 pts and there are no negative points. We only receive 1 Free Agent pickup the entire playoffs. So once its used you're stuck with who you draft.

I drafted QB-Matt Ryan, RB-Ty Montgomery, WR-Antonio Brown, WR-DeVante Adams, TE-Jesse James, Flx- Jordy Nelson, K-Atlanta, DST-Pittsburgh

I was one of the, if not the only one, who hasn't yet used my free agent move which was why I took a chance drafting Jordy Nelson in the last round. We can make the FA move anytime up to 10 minutes before the 1st game. So I'll be watching and listening to see if Nelson will play and if he plays if he'll be limited or not. If he's limited or doesn't play I can pickup one of Michael Floyd, Chris Hogan, Danny Amendola, Geronimo Allison, or maybe even Ladarius Green if he's removed from Concussion protocol and plays. If I need to use my free agent move because Nelson isn't playing which of the available players I mentioned should I pick up? I sort of am leaning towards Amendola as you know how Belichick works and with him knowing Pittsburgh will key of Edelmann, Lewis, and Bennett he could do what he does all the time by surprising the other team by using someone they haven't used in weeks or even months like he's done before with James White. Amendola just got back on the field last week for 21 snaps and is without question a prime suspect for Belichick to use as a surprise.

So if Nelson is restricted or isn't going to play who, and why should he be the guy I pick up, should I pick up?
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 6:56pm
I agree with you on Amendola.If you make a pickup he's the guy..
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.