RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

1 needed for expansion team in Yahoo Keeper Lg.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NECommish View Drop Down

Quote NECommish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1 needed for expansion team in Yahoo Keeper Lg.
    Posted: 04 Jan 2017 at 5:45pm

$20 per year Head-to-Head Yahoo league needs one more team. We're expanding from 10 to 12 teams. If you join you'll pick 6 keepers from the pool left over after the league's original 10 teams pick their keepers in August. We have one expansion owner set, and just need one more to be ready for 2017.

You'll get to start 2 QBs every week, and the scoring is Standard. Our playoffs end in Week 16. Once we get to 12 teams we will have 3 divisions. It's a fun, competitive league that has been together for years.

Biggest upside for expansion owners: the players you take in the expansion draft will be slotted at the back of the draft, and you can keep them in those slots as many years as you want. Keepers in this league are always drafted in the round they were drafted in the year before, so your keepers will all be value picks.

Email if interested, and please give me an idea of whether you're familiar with yahoo leagues, and your experience level with fantasy football: OBL2017@yahoo.com

Thanks for considering.

Edited by NECommish - 04 Jan 2017 at 5:48pm
matias.rodlauer@gmail.com View Drop Down

Quote matias.rodlauer@gmail.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 6:38am
Interested, and a very active player on week to week basis. One of my college leagues just folded so I'm looking to add a replacement for that. Shoot me an email at matias.rodlauer@gmail.com if the spot remains unfilled
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.