$50 fantasy football playoff drafts on RTSports
Joined: 20 Jan 2014
Topic: $50 fantasy football playoff drafts on RTSports
Posted: 01 Jan 2017 at 9:00pm
BFFC PLAYOFF CHALLENGE 2016 is here!
$50 per entry, 8 different drafts! DraftExperts format, so who you get is who will score points. No add/drops or trades. SBFFC.com scoring and lineup structure. 6 teams per draft.
Draft dates will be every night, you pick the draft night. Or sign up for a slow extended draft. Goal is to have 8 different drafts before the NFL playoffs.
Two drafts for each day on Tuesday night, Wednesday night, Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday morning. Or pick your draft time. Or sign up for a slow, extended draft. Please tell me what night you want to draft.
Prize Payouts: Each individual division winner most points wins $150. ($1200)-Or
1st place overall (most points) $650
2nd place overall (most points) $325
3rd place overall (most points) $100
LeagueSafe will be the avenue of payment.
Rules to know:
1. Each draft room will be assisted by a live facilitator. He / she will provide a phone number. If you experience technical issues, this # will be helpful to continuing the draft and selecting your players, so please write this number down.
2. Draft a team of any players available in the draft room. ANY MEANS ANY COMBINATION. There are NO SPECIFIC ROSTER REQUIREMENTS.
3. Draft players in a serpentine fashion 1-6, 6-1, 1-6 etc. for the full 16 round draft.
4. 1 minute is allowed per pick. If the time limit is reached, the software will select a player for you.
5. If you make a selection in error, contact the facilitator as soon as possible. Any player selected by another person after your pick, will not be reversed. However, a different player may be selected. This is evaluated on a case by case basis and we make no guarantees about our ability to help you.
6. We try to accomodate technical issues during the draft, however help is left up to the sole discretion of the draft facilitator who oversees the draft. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, internet etc, you should contact the facilitator by phone.
7. You do NOT need to submit a lineup each week, the software will optimize your lineup to ensure your best team starts. We are using SBFFC's official Lineup of 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1TE, 2 FLEX (rb-wr-te) 1PK and 1DST. This is the maximum amount of starters at each position.
8. If your only player at a position is eliminated, the software will submit a partial lineup for you.
9. Each league consists of 6 teams. Only 1 team is allowed per owner, per league.
10. Each league will have one $150 winner. This is the team that scores the most total points for the playoffs.
11. The contest will run from Wildcard Weekend through the Super Bowl.
12. The Top 3 cumulative points for the entire playoffs will win our 3 playoff prizes! Ties will result in prize money being split evenly among tied teams.
13. No limit to the number of drafts you can enter.
14. SLOW DRAFT RULES: 4 HOUR TIMER, (only 1 4 hour timer on the end of each round, not 8 hours to make both picks). If drafts are not complete by Friday 6pm EST, the timer will move to a 1 hour timer and if need be, we will continue to scale the timer back. (30 minutes, 15 minutes etc)
15. Any other questions, contact Dr. Harwood, firstname.lastname@example.org
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum