RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

NCAAB 128 tms, old-school conf., 64tm NCAA tourney

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
asmiff View Drop Down

Quote asmiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NCAAB 128 tms, old-school conf., 64tm NCAA tourney
    Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 9:54am
Running an NCAAB league through Fantrax. 128 teams (maybe more, if current setup fills). Old-school conferences. 23 H2H regular season games w/ realistic schedules. Conference tourneys. 64-tm NCAA tourney.

Check out available teams/rulebook here GOOGLE DOC

Edited by asmiff - 27 Oct 2016 at 9:55am
TaylorHoughton View Drop Down

Quote TaylorHoughton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 10:20am
You are right, old school conferences were great, when i was in school, i was a team player of my school team and it was quite good management and after passing out school i joined college and over there, has a lot of work to do, even i take my dissertation writing help through online platforms, so that i did not able to continue my team, but now i am thinking to start game again.
warrenzephaniah View Drop Down

Quote warrenzephaniah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 3:02am
I was a cooperative person of my school group and it was very great administration and subsequent to going out school I joined school and over yonder, has a ton of work to do, even I take my UK Dissertation Help through online stages, with the goal that I was not ready to proceed with my group, but rather now I am thinking to begin diversion once more.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.