RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Buy low on Sammy Watkins?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mhrtamj View Drop Down

Quote Mhrtamj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buy low on Sammy Watkins?
    Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 8:43am
I was offered Watkins and Isaiah Crowell in exchange for Jeremy hill and Stefan diggs.

It's a 10 man team with 0.5 ppr and 3 starting wrs, 2 RBs and a flex.

My players are: WR- Marshall, Dhopkins, sharpe, Coleman. RB- Blount, CJ Anderson, spencer ware
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 10:36am
I do that
irenejacob View Drop Down

Quote irenejacob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 10:45pm
Thank you for your information about this team, I am work with best essay writing service .I like to play and watch football and now not interested in buy it.
patguy View Drop Down

Quote patguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 4:34am
Yes do that now!
Antoniokim View Drop Down

Quote Antoniokim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 4:57am
I like it your each posts furthermore share it to my companions. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing such a superb read and good work, keep it up thanks. Jennifer Lawrence Playbook Coat
cybexhosting View Drop Down

Quote cybexhosting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 2:49am
thanks for sharing this information. im a die hard fan of football. i used to watch all the matches whenever i get free time. presently im working in a web hosting company india and not want to buy a player right now.
sloppyfirsts View Drop Down

Quote sloppyfirsts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 5:40am
I would do that!
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.