RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Tulo Was Dropped?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
amiller8989 View Drop Down

Quote amiller8989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tulo Was Dropped?!?!
    Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 8:30am
Tulo was dropped in my league and immediately I think I need to make room for him on my roster no matter what. But Do I? After looking at his metrics I don't know if this is something that is a trend of the new Tulo. He wanst very good last year with his new team, and is still struggling.

I have Addison Russell as SS and already stashing Trea Turner. Is Tulo that big of an upgrade of Addison?

It's a 10 team standard league.

Edited by amiller8989 - 20 Apr 2016 at 8:32am
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 9:23am
Get him quick. Then leave this sh*tty league after the season is over if guys like Tulo get dropped.
the4seamer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote the4seamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 10:07am
10 team mixed u can drop turner..
amiller8989 View Drop Down

Quote amiller8989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 10:17am
I doubt Tulo will clear waivers. I'm currently 7th. But I'm struggling for AVE and SB. Seeing how Turner is slated to hit 2nd i believe he was a good upgrade for me over Rendon at 2B.
joey'scookies View Drop Down

Quote joey'scookies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 10:12am
Do not drop Rendon. His chances of a great season are still much higher than Turner (who may not be called for some time). I would drop my weakest player and carry an extra middle infielder. I wouldn't drop any of those guys you mentioned.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.