RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Rotowire Basketball Draft Software

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fellner593 View Drop Down

Quote fellner593 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rotowire Basketball Draft Software
    Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 10:41am
I am experimenting with the rotowire fantasy basketball draft software. A little information about my league. It is a twelve team auction league with a $110 salary cap to draft 10 players (start 1C 2G 2F). The minimum bid for any player is $3. My problem so far with the draft software is that it is not correctly calculating the max bid available for each team. It is treating the minimum bid as $1. I have set the minimum bid at $3 in the setup. Am I missing something or is this a glitch in the software? Thanks.

Bob
sjessie View Drop Down

Quote sjessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 11:16am
why is the minimum 3, makes no sense to be...
fellner593 View Drop Down

Quote fellner593 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 11:53am
This league is seventeen years old and is a keeper league with contracts. I have been in it for nine years. I didn't set the parameters of the league scoring, the salary cap or the minimum salary per player. The way I understand though is that the cap used to be $100 and they raised it to $110 to accommodate the $3 minimum. The $3 minimum was instituted to increase the salary of potential keepers for the following year.
herbilk View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote herbilk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 2:22pm
fellner593 - I sent an email to your yahoo account in regards to your problem.  I can't seem to duplicate the issue so I asked for a few more details.  Email me back at software@rotowire.com and I can help you further.
smeggysmeg13 View Drop Down

Quote smeggysmeg13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 4:37am
software working fine on work pc, put on laptop tonight and update projections not working, is there somewhere to download the projections file??? tried the page listed www.rotowire.com/draft/nba/projections.htm, but that doesn't work

help
markybrown26 View Drop Down

Quote markybrown26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 3:59am
i'm currently experiencing this proble..
Originally posted by smeggysmeg13

software working fine on work pc, put on laptop tonight and update projections not working, is there somewhere to download the projections file??? tried the page listed www.rotowire.com/draft/nba/projections.htm loan-reviews.net, but that doesn't work help
loan-reviews.net
Roco View Drop Down

Quote Roco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 10:15am
New software for 2013-14 season hasn't been released yet. But my draft is in less than 3 weeks so I hope it's out soon as well as their player profiles!
Jasons Kidds View Drop Down

Quote Jasons Kidds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2013 at 12:53pm
So I put in my 16 teams, 9 cat roto into the draft software and update projections

however - the rankings generated into the draft software differ from those on the website when I put in the same 9cats/roto/16team parameters

does anyone know why this is?
danadam1 View Drop Down

Quote danadam1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 12:56pm
question what is difference between roto vs roto points?
My league gives 1.5 pt for every postion for points vs other categories get 1 pt per standing. Any advice how to adjust program,
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.016 seconds.