RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

NCAA College Basketball Dynasty league needs owner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
peteg9699 View Drop Down

Quote peteg9699 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NCAA College Basketball Dynasty league needs owner
    Posted: 03 Nov 2015 at 12:37pm
Dynasty Sports Empire is looking for at least 3 (and up to 5) owners to kick off our first NCAA keeper league. Details on scoring, rosters and conferences used can be found at http://dynastysportsempire.com/empire-college-fantasy-basketball-dynasty-leagues/

If you have any questions please email dynastysportsempire@gmail.com or peteg9699@gmail.com
neil7398 View Drop Down

Quote neil7398 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2015 at 8:56am
im interested...send info to neil7398@prodigy.net
MichaelBoatright View Drop Down

Quote MichaelBoatright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 3:35am
Sure! You will get notified very soon. I am going to write my paper today all necessary information and leave it on the official website. You may also check all information there.
MollyJordan View Drop Down

Quote MollyJordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 5:44am
Well you can play basketball inside yet its best not to with the goal that nothing doesn't get crushed or somebody may get hurt. Write my assignment online written it’s more sensible to utilize outside in light of the fact that you have more open space and can play with a gathering of mates. What’s more, playing outside is fun since you can demonstrate your aptitudes and move around its great extract.
nijiyana View Drop Down

Quote nijiyana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 4:34am
I think anyone who read this article will come to take the team and give all the requirements for next step. Please wait and pray as that is the only thing we can do. Let’s wait and watch what is going to happen. sutton in home senior care agencysutton in home senior care agency
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.